Places to eat in Mesquite TX
One can never get tired of this event – eating out! Whether going out with the family or even by yourself there is something satisfying about the entire experience.
Too often, there is a dilemma when deciding where to dine out. The question of ‘play it safe’ or ‘get adventurous’ is one of eternity. Both have their pros and cons and you really cannot go wrong with either choice. In the end, it depends on how you’re feeling at the time.
In Mesquite, TX there are plenty of options to choose from. This is why we were kind enough to give you the best of the best. Whether you’re a visitor or a resident, you should at some point take the time to eat out at these amazing restaurants.
- Tucker’s Grill & Taqueria. When you are in Texas, you know there’ll be amazing taco shops everywhere. Tucker’s happens to be one of them, as you won’t find better tacos in a 20-30 mile radius. They also offer numerous grill items ranging from enchiladas, fish, gyro, and of course burgers and pizzas. Service is quick and excellent, you cannot go wrong with this one!
- Kaze Japanese Restaurant. Easily one of the top Asian restaurants in all of Mesquite. You will get all of the good Japanese dishes such as sushi and hibachis, and others that I won’t even attempt to pronounce or spell. But, the restaurant does a great job in providing explainers for all the items, what goes in it and how its made.
- Mesquite BBQ. I was going to leave this section blank… I mean it’s BBQ in Texas guys, just go and try it! But I thought I would be doing a disservice to this outstanding place. Having received a number of rewards for their tasteful bbq items, this place is a must-try! Very family-friendly to say the least – just go!
- The House of Gyros. What better way to mix things up than to add a little bit of Greek mythology. Recreating the essence of Athens, you get the original gyro taste with its original method. The combination of scrumptious appetizers and filling entrees will keep you satisfied till the very end!
- Joe’s. Last, but certainly not least comes a place offering some of the best pizza I’ve ever had the pleasure of tasting. No, that’s not an exaggeration, it is how I really felt and still feel. The brick-oven style maybe has something to do with it. Besides pizza, you can also try their salads, pasta, and sandwiches!